Monday, September 24, 2007

My 5th and 6th week








I've been so busy growing bigger that I didn't get a chance to post a blog last week so I've combined the 5th and 6th week. Mom and Dad have really been having fun watching me grow--they always tell me that I'm growing so fast.




I know that I'm heavier-Mom and Dad definitely have been noticing a difference in my weight. I'm longer, too. The best part, though, is that I've really started smiling and cooing-especially at my daddy. I know exactly who he is and reward him with big grins everytime he takes me. He's pretty special to me.




I'm starting to really have individuality when it comes to my looks, too. I look more like my own person instead of a newborn baby. I'm pretty cute!




Dad's resuming his work in the basement remodel project and still hopes to get it done before Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if he'll make it, though. I know I really like it when he makes a lot of noise, because that's what I heard when I was still in Mom's tummy. Mom and Dad have really noticed that I sleep best when there's a lot of people around or when Mom's vacuuming. They really like that quality about me.




Next week is Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Z's 50th Anniversary. It will be a lot of fun because there's going to be a lot of my family here. Grandma and Grandpa are coming from Fargo and all my 2nd cousins and great aunts and uncles will be there. We are expecting at least 100 friends and family to show up!!




Thanks for coming to visit my post! I will try to write again as soon as I can!

No comments: