Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm a busy baby!!






Hello Everyone!!


Mom and Dad have really been slacking in getting me to post a new blog. Finally, we're able to sit down and write one. I hope everyone is doing really well! So much is happening here. I've hit so many mile stones. I'm crawling really fast and pulling myself up and walking along furniture. I love to wave at people and I'm learning Patty-cake, my favorite game. I'm no longer interested in baby food because it's so bland and I HAVE to feed myself. I'm really independent and mom and dad wish I would wait until I'm 18 to be independent because they think it will be a good quality when I'm older, but they're scared for it while I'm still in the house.


I'm really enjoying summer. Nana and Papa (daddy's parents) just bought me a new baby carrier for behind the bike. I'm not sure how I like it, yet, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Mom and Dad also bought a motor for their bicycle. It's really funny looking when they ride it, but it gets good gas mileage, which I hear is important right now.


I have really been talking a lot and I know some words. I don't speak them quite yet, but I definitely know my name and who the puppies and the kitty are. I know mama and daddy, too. I have really grown lots of hair and mom puts really pretty barrettes in it, but I hate it when she does that.


Anyway, I hope you all really enjoy the pictures that I post. Hopefully it will be sooner than later that I post again!!


Love you all!!!

1 comment:

aunti kalli said...

I think its about time we update this, huh!!!! love you guys