Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Grandparents, Baptism, and lots of firsts!















Hello!





So much has happened since my last post. So I'll just get started right away.







This last weekend was my baptism. It was really great. I just relaxed and soaked it all in. My godparents are Cory Wynn and my aunt Jamie Kiner. I had so much fun with all my family here. All of my daddy's immediate family came and my my Grandpa and Grandma came from Fargo with my aunts and uncle. Mom and Dad's best friends Cory and Alyssa drove from Fargo, as well. It was so much fun, but so busy and wild! Luckily, Mom and Dad had the basement almost complete so that we could have people hang out and sleep downstairs. Mom also bought Dad a ping pong table so we didn't see Dad much this last weekend. :)







Let's see, we also had everyone here for Thanksgiving dinner. That was fun, too. I got to have almost all my loved ones around me for my first Thanksgiving!







Since my last blog, I also ate my very first rice cereal. It's pretty good. I'm not too good and swallowing thicker food, yet, but I'm getting it. Hopefully, eating rice cereal before bed will help me to sleep through the night. Oh, and I rolled over for the first time-but it was by accident. I haven't done it since, but I'm working on doing it again soon!




Something that happened that's not been as fun is I got sick for the first time this week. I think it was because we had so many people and germs around and I'm overtired. I have a really stuffy nose and a little fever. Mom and Dad wonder if I might be teething, but it's probably too early for that. It's hard for me to tell them what's wrong, so I just have been crying a lot.




Thanks for checking my blog again! Keep checking for updates!




Love, Haven Mae




















No comments: