Wednesday, December 19, 2007

...and to all a good night





Well, how the time flies. My first Christmas. Mom & dad put up a Christmas tree in the basement and there are lots and lots of gifts under the tree for me. I think that I'll ask mom & dad to help me open them for this year. I hope that I get something to chew on, because I chew on my hands all the time now. And drool. And drool. And drool.
I've also started to try to sit up. I'm not very good at it yet, but am always trying to wriggle into a new position when being held. I like to squirm a lot.

I don't really like to sit in my carseat much, but, sometimes, it puts me to sleep. One thing that has been entertnaining me (which my mom thinks is too much stimulation) is football. I can get carried into a room and seek out a TV as long as it's got football on. My daddy taught me to enjoy watching football...plus my mom likes some team called the Green Bay Pokers. I guess they've beat daddy's team twice this year or something.











Here's a video...

3 comments:

Annie said...

Ok - she is simply adorable. She's getting so big! You look great, too and I really like your tree! Miss you a lot - can't wait for playdates.

Jamie said...

Haven you are obviously picking up good tips from your football watching. remember, block and roll over is paramount to stopping the bad team. Keep watching!!!!

Jamie said...

oh and one more thing. my my what a big tongue you have.